Translate

POPULAR POSTS

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Most Facebook comments die before becoming qualified buyers. 💬 I use this 8-reply system to turn engagement into 3x more sales-ready DMs.

 


Most Facebook comments die before becoming qualified buyers. 💬  
I use this 8-reply system to turn engagement into 3x more sales-ready DMs.

✓ Solve the visible problem first  
I give one practical fix before asking anything. My reply becomes a bridge, not a fishing hook.

✓ Mirror their exact language  
I reuse their words: “low-quality leads” or “silent audience.” People trust mirrors faster than marketing scripts.

✓ Ask one diagnostic question  
I ask, “Is the bottleneck traffic, follow-up, or offer clarity?” Three paths expose serious buyers quickly.

✓ Qualify through their timeline  
I ask, “When do you need this fixed?” Urgency separates curious commenters from marketers actively building.

✓ Use micro-commitments publicly  
I offer a tiny next step: “Want my comment-to-DM reply template?” Their yes creates permission naturally.

✓ Invite DMs with a specific asset  
I say, “I have a two-message version for your funnel. Send me ‘FLOW’ and I’ll share it.”

✓ Continue the original conversation  
In DMs, I reference their comment first. Context makes my message feel like a continuation, not outreach.

✓ Track comment intent weekly  
I label replies: pain, goal, urgency, budget signal. My comments become a radar screen for qualified conversations.

──────────────────────────────

⚠️⚠️Discover How To Get Unlimited Leads On Facebook or Any Social Media Platform and Convert all Leads to Sales on Autopilot with AI:  👉👉👉  https://tinyurl.com/aibonus26


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Facebook comments die before becoming qualified buyers. 💬 I use this 8-reply system to turn engagement into 3x more sales-ready DMs.

  Most Facebook comments die before becoming qualified buyers. 💬   I use this 8-reply system to turn engagement into 3x more sales-ready DM...