Translate

POPULAR POSTS

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Most Facebook comments never become leads—I turn 10 comments into 3 qualified DMs. πŸ”₯

 


Most Facebook comments never become leads—I turn 10 comments into 3 qualified DMs. πŸ”₯  
The hidden advantage: I qualify publicly before I ever message privately.

Step 1: Spot buying language  
I flag comments containing “cost,” “need,” “struggling,” or “how.” These signal active problems, not casual engagement.

Step 2: Reply with one useful fix  
I give a specific answer before asking anything. Helpful replies build trust faster than pitching links or booking calls.

Step 3: Mirror their exact words  
I reuse their language in my reply. “You said leads feel inconsistent…” makes people feel understood immediately.

Step 4: Ask one diagnostic question  
I ask, “What have you tried so far?” Their answer reveals urgency, budget signals, and sophistication within one comment.

Step 5: Use two-choice qualifiers  
I ask, “Is your priority more leads or better conversions?” Two choices create easy replies and expose the real bottleneck.

Step 6: Test the 15-minute response window  
I answer high-intent comments within 15 minutes. Fast replies keep their problem emotionally present and increase response rates.

Step 7: Avoid premature DM requests  
I never write “DM me” under the first comment. I earn permission through value, then invite the next step naturally.

Step 8: Bridge public value into private context  
I write, “I have a quick example for your situation.” This creates curiosity without sounding like a scripted sales move.

Step 9: Invite with a clear reason  
I say, “Want me to send the checklist in Messenger?” The offer gives them a practical reason to continue privately.

Step 10: Continue the qualification inside DMs  
I open with their original problem, then ask one deeper question. I keep the conversation focused, not promotional.

Step 11: Run a comment-to-DM micro-experiment  
I test one post this week: reply helpfully, ask one qualifier, and offer one resource. Track comment-to-DM conversion.

──────────────────────────────

⚠️⚠️Discover How To Get Unlimited Leads On Facebook or Any Social Media Platform and Convert all Leads to Sales on Autopilot with AI:  πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰  https://tinyurl.com/aibonus26


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Facebook comments die before becoming qualified buyers. πŸ’¬ I use this 8-reply system to turn engagement into 3x more sales-ready DMs.

  Most Facebook comments die before becoming qualified buyers. πŸ’¬   I use this 8-reply system to turn engagement into 3x more sales-ready DM...